Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}

Go down 
+2
Niner
xcheetosx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xcheetosx

WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} Empty
PostSubject: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:04 am

Zero, wut did u do? I was just about to get banned from HcC but I left b4 they could.... wut did u say when u were discussing terms with HcC? They said I was gonna get banned just for being in SF... and im not welcome in JP or EK... Huhh... IM not sure if Im leaving cuz im kinda confused... and tired of not being welcome JUST cuz im in SF
Back to top Go down
Niner

Niner

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:37 am

Great. Now we're getting ban't from everywhere. No
Back to top Go down
Rhoswen

Rhoswen

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:22 am

Oh, I had an interesting talk with Zero.
A conversation in which he admitted that SF had been recruiting on JP and EK.
And Zero thinking that I can't think for myself and make up my mind.

Then again, with the information that was provided to me, and the clear proof of it. HcC figured that we don't want to risk the chance of that happening on our server. Therefor we put a BoS on SF. Yes, it might be harsh, we could just silence SF when they are on our server to prevent it, but by banning we can be sure noone returns with an other name and try it again.

It is not that HcC hates the SF clan itself. We don't aprove of the recruiting tactics of SF and therefor we want to protect our own members, recruits and regulars to fall for that tactic by putting a BoS on SF.

°HcC¤Lostris°©️°°° - Council
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:15 pm

hi rhos

<---eth

<3
Back to top Go down
Ninesouls

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:29 am

Oh Goody, I haven't got my game computer fixed and I check the forums everyday. And I found this interesting topic. Why are WE getting banned from every were when we haven't done anything? Not saying I'll leave but if I get back on (When I can) and get banned from HcC I'll leave because a former clan member I know is in HcC.
Back to top Go down
Rhoswen

Rhoswen

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:58 am

It seems that also Enjoi and Cheetos have been recruiting, they are still in here while Zero told me that, the persons that recruited, already got kicked out.

The thing is that we don't have any surtainty that now, that this matter is clear, that it won't happen again.
All we got is the word of Zero atm. And frankly, him calling me dumb and thinks that I can't think for myself doesn't make him look that trust worthy.

HcC is sorry for the BoS, but we do see it as nessesary to protect our members, recruits and regulars from getting banned aswell because they might fall for a recruiter.

°HcC¤Lostris°©️°°° - Council
Back to top Go down
enjoi.

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Urrrrm Rhossy Rhossy Rhos Rhos,
I can guarantee that I have not been recruiting illegally on any server.
It was all done above board, via xfire or msn. Check your sources purrlease.
Back to top Go down
Ninesouls

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 am

Um ok lemme get this straight aswell. I've been in clans with Enjoi, I know for a Damn fact he dosen't recruit on other server's he's not that stupid. But um good try and trying to make him look stupid!

And Rhoswen, don't you think that your overexagerating a lilttle? Because to me it looks like you are. Ok we get the point now, you don't have to keep going on about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}   WTH Im confused {zero especially read this} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTH Im confused {zero especially read this}
Page 1 of 1