Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for the clan? Here's what we Need. (Read First)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Applying for the clan? Here's what we Need. (Read First) Empty
PostSubject: Applying for the clan? Here's what we Need. (Read First)   Applying for the clan? Here's what we Need. (Read First) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:59 pm

In Game Name :

Previous Clans :

Saber Type :

Outstanding Achievements in game :

Hours spent online per week :

Timezone, and times you'll be online :

Who Invited you (If anybody) :

Then write a brief paragraph letting us know about anything else you'd like us to know about you.

After you've done all of that above, please proceed to sign the rules, stating that you understand them fully, if you do not understand them, or have additional questions, ask a member.

https://scionsoftheforce.darkbb.com/rules-and-ranks-f1/the-rules-of-the-clan-t1.htm

Just post a reply to the topic like the others have, and do something along those lines for stating you understand them. If you do not understand something, PM me with your question and I'll get to it asap.

After you sign the rules, please go to the news section, and read the activity expectations of this clan. Try to go above and beyond that, they are my minimum expectations. After you've done that, your done with applying, you may then put on the recruit tags. All you have to do is remain active on the site and server.

If you have any questions about applying please refer back to this page first, then if you still can't figure it out, come ask myself, or another member for help.

Thanks ~~ Zero.
Back to top Go down

Applying for the clan? Here's what we Need. (Read First)
Page 1 of 1