Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire.

Fire.

Fire's Application Empty
PostSubject: Fire''s Application   Fire's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:40 am

First of all, I'm 15. My real name is Bryce Jordan, and my ingame name is Fire. I have no previous clans on JA but have on other games and infact experiance with leading clans as well. My saber type can vary.... as in I'm kinda new to the game and havn't really decided yet, but I hear single saber is best so therefore I've been working at it. Well, I once again state that I'm new and havn't really experianced any outstanding achievements in it yet (except kicking but at kicking Very Happy .) I usually spend about 3 or 4 hours online a day and however many hours that is a week I'm afraid to add up. I"m in the central timezone and usually get on about 4 and hop on and off 'til about 10. The guy named snowwie (or toad) told me to check out the site and that I seemed to be pretty good for a newcomer. Hope this tells you everything you need to know. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Fire's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire's Application   Fire's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:49 am

Thank you for applying, if you could copy the actual format we laid out though, and just sorta fill that in, would be mucho appreciato (or however you say that in spanish) I dunno..it's 1 am I'm sorta dorky..plus just had 3 grad parties today so yeh lol.
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

Fire's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire's Application   Fire's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Zero wrote:
Thank you for applying, if you could copy the actual format we laid out though, and just sorta fill that in, would be mucho appreciato (or however you say that in spanish) I dunno..it's 1 am I'm sorta dorky..plus just had 3 grad parties today so yeh lol.

woooooooooooo paaaaaaaaarty!!!!!!!!! *holds up a beer*

anyway, good luck & have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire's Application   Fire's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire's Application
Page 1 of 1