Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheeto's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xcheetosx

Cheeto's Application Empty
PostSubject: Cheeto''s Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:57 am

In Game Name : Cheetos/Soul

Previous Clans : EK

Saber Type : single {standard}

Outstanding Achievements in game : able to pwn mike from EK

Hours spent online per week : rarely during week because im busy, but im very active on weekends. I dont keep track of how many hours I play :/

Timezone, and times you'll be online : U.S. central time ; weekends

Who Invited you (If anybody) : snowwie

Then write a brief paragraph letting us know about anything else you'd like us to know about you.

+ im snowwie's really good friend
+ im very quiet, have a soft voice, and kinda shy (in reality)
+ im happy to help anyone that needs training
+ im swedish, dont make fun of them
+ i may be quiet, but i love to have fun
+ i would love to help out the website (cuz im really good with coding) or anything the clan needs help with

Hope that should cover it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:55 am

Welcome to the clan, hope ya enjoy yourself. Stay active, sign rules if you haven't already.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enjoi.

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Yaaay welcome Dano =)
You'll love it here for sure!!!
Keep talking with us, and always say if you're having trouble with anything.
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:40 am

well zero, im not really in the clan, im an R lol
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:15 am

you needa sign the rules, and as soon as dex makes the clan roster, I'll start accepting/ranking people. So bug him about it lol.
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:11 am

well actually, in EK im so used to NOT bugging people about rankings or else ill get demoted Sad But I guess i have to get used to u guys.. so

and btw, im pretty sure i did sign the rules, well maybe not... not sure... because whenever i registered nothing worked, and i registered about 4 accounts lol, maybe not have with this one
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:11 am

I also recruited another Person! WOOT! His name is Jeremy
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:15 pm

were you the guy that got booted from EK for inactivity?

also, swedes are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dex

Dex

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Its ok i got bugged to make the list and its up now Razz Unless if there are any implementations that need to be made then yeah
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:01 am

glassjaw, i didnt get booted from EK becuz of inactivity... lol i just... left
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:07 am

oh okay. cool, gl&hf
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:42 am

yay i just recruited another person, his name is rotty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:59 am

You need to tell em to sign up on the site when you recruit em, and post an app, and sign the rules. Else it doesn't do a whole lot if we never see em again haha.
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:07 pm

yah i told em to sign up and put tags on, but hes kinda new the game, but surprisingly hes really good at this game.. i told him to sign the rules and everything and how the tags are supposed to be... im not sure, but if he doesnt sign up soon, he goes to god a lot and ill talk to em
Back to top Go down
Dex

Dex

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Convince him to come here Smile
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:52 am

i try =/
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:29 am

yes! score! i just got another person in our clan to apply.. his name is boogereater, and i think he will actually apply this time.. lol. i think the jeremy issue wuz a setup.. he wuz a good lad... Sad and rotty wuz new to this game and everything so he prob didnt know wut to do... poor lad.. but this guy will fur sure apply
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:37 am

i also recruited mango and donzara
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:29 am

You really don't need to keep posting who you recruit. Plus it doesn't really go into this topic, in their applications it will show who recruited them when they post their apps.
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:39 pm

but i like my topics active geek Razz
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:40 pm

but ok

the reason is so u can look for there apps i gues queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheeto's Application   Cheeto's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheeto's Application
Page 1 of 1