Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets get this settled!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire.

Fire.

Lets get this settled! Empty
PostSubject: Lets get this settled!   Lets get this settled! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:15 pm

We need to sort things out with JP and figure out some way to recruit without offending them. Dragging people away from their server to ours to get people recruited is probably not the best way to do things, and I can absolutely uderstand their anger with it. Perhaps we should ask permission before we make a move that we're not sure of because I doubt the SF clan (brand new) would already want to be in conflict with another after they just got here over a silly reason. So again lets make things straight with Jp because I'm banned now from JP server just for being in SF! I dont want that to happen to anymore guys in this clan. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mango1

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this settled!   Lets get this settled! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Guys, the thing I don't get, why do you go out and recruit? You clearly know every server is against it. That's the only reason we are ban on sight material.
Back to top Go down
Fire.

Fire.

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this settled!   Lets get this settled! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:34 pm

well said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this settled!   Lets get this settled! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get this settled!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: