Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Someone impersonating zero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xcheetosx

Someone impersonating zero Empty
PostSubject: Someone impersonating zero   Someone impersonating zero I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:30 am

Zero... I went to GoD and I found all the proof I need.. here it is all right here...

https://2img.net/h/i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp176/jobxz_landscaping/zeroimpersonator.jpg
Back to top Go down
xcheetosx

PostSubject: Re: Someone impersonating zero   Someone impersonating zero I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:31 am

There was actually a big group of ppl, but paperboy from GoD wuz the real impersonator, every1 else just played along
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

PostSubject: Re: Someone impersonating zero   Someone impersonating zero I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:17 am

interesting..
Back to top Go down
Mango1

PostSubject: Re: Someone impersonating zero   Someone impersonating zero I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:10 pm

You were on the GoD server itself?

Edit: Nevermind, that server hates us anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Someone impersonating zero   Someone impersonating zero I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:22 pm

that was the guy impersonating me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone impersonating zero   Someone impersonating zero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone impersonating zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: