Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Ranks!

Go down 
+2
glassjaw
Zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

First Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: First Ranks!   First Ranks! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:03 am

Glassjaw - Jedi Knight Congratulations. He is a very great member so far. Also Glassjaw has ranked to Jedi General, due to his amazing understanding of the single Lightsaber. Very big congratulations. (You can wear whichever rank you prefer, also you will be tested before given your admin password)

Achilles - I'd like to accept and welcome into the clan. Congratulations, your tag is Initiate.

Cheetos - I am very proud to promote you to Jedi Padawan. Keep up the good work.

If you didn't get a rank up today, I would recommend trying to be more active, or at least being active where somebody knows you are being active, that way I don't think your just ditching the clan. If you are active, I promise you'll get ranked very soon =].

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

First Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Ranks!   First Ranks! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:04 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Niner

Niner

First Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Ranks!   First Ranks! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:03 am

Cheetos seems to be the only one making an effort to recruit. Come on people.
Back to top Go down
love/superjas

First Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Ranks!   First Ranks! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:42 am

gratz
Back to top Go down
Mango1

First Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Ranks!   First Ranks! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Ninesouls

First Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Ranks!   First Ranks! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:05 am

I'd love to get back on JKA but I can't right now. Just wait until School is done then I'll be on. I only have 2 weeks left!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Ranks!   First Ranks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Ranks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: Rules and ranks :: The latest news :: News updates!-
Jump to: