Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs. Empty
PostSubject: Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs.   Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:32 pm

If you guys want/need one go ahead and let me know now, just start backing me up and I'll get around to em whenever I get my photoshop working 100% lol.
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

PostSubject: Re: Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs.   Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:03 pm

can we have sigs allowed on the forums? o.O
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs.   Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:28 pm

of course, if they aren't already I can enable them, but I'm fairly sure if you go into your profile there should be a ribbon for them.
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

PostSubject: Re: Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs.   Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

well i have it set to always attach my sig under profile>preferences, so it's not on my end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs.   Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reinstalling Photoshop ~ Will be doing Sigs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: Drawings/Photoshop/Mods :: Sigs or Sig requests-
Jump to: