Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Xfire and posting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

PostSubject: Xfire and posting.   Tue May 26, 2009 5:52 am

I'm having difficulty keeping track of members, we have a decent amount, but nobody knows when they are on the server. I'd really appreciate if you could post your xfire name here so others could see it. That way I will be able to see when people are online. Mine is Rishona77 if you ever need to talk or contact me. Also, posting on the site. I'd like to know who is still actively taking part in the clan, typically if people aren't posting, and I can't see them on the server, I'm just going to assume they aren't interested in the clan anymore and have left, and so I will remove them. That's why if you are absolutely against getting xfire, I'd ask that you can post more often than others, that way I can at least see your still interested in the clan. As of right now I have very few ways to contact people, which is sort of upsetting. So I'd really appreciate getting xfire, but as I said if you won't do that, than at least post on the forums a bit. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glassjaw

PostSubject: Re: Xfire and posting.   Tue May 26, 2009 3:03 pm

xfire: aotcfreak
msn: rogue.christian@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Xfire and posting.   Wed May 27, 2009 4:33 pm

MSN: Dexgamingworld@hotmail.com
Xfire: systemofadownfan