Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PulpFiction

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:15 am

Hello, this is PulpFiction from Jedi Phoenix.

I know atleast 1 of you know who i am.
But i'm here for a reason and that reason is recruiting on our server.

We don't have many rules but recruiting is a big one.
And i have a couple of screen shots of people from our server being recruiting by your people.

Recruiting. Sfsoulguytalkingtojerem
This is Soul Pming jeremy.
Then shortly after.

Recruiting. Ohnoez3
A JP member pm'ed Jeremy asking if Soul did recruit him.. And read for your self.

And if it even matters, soul or as he says "his brother" is in EK as well.
Recruiting. Soulmulticlan

If recruiting continues SF will be on a BoS(Ban on Sight) for our server.

Thank you
~pulp
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:32 am

First one doesn't really show anything..Second one, locust has already been taken care of, and third one Haswan is Cheeto/souls brother. They share the game and the computer. Get your facts straight please before you come back next time, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PulpFiction

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:43 am

The first one shows soul and Jeremy Pming each other.

The one with soul and his brother was just a heads up. I was trying to help you on that one.

So the hostility isn't needed.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:45 am

Jeremy hasn't even applied or anything so, not sure what to really say about that, and that wasn't me being hostile lol.
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:21 am

heh i called it was JP. So in that case am i wrong in assuming that Stix is a JP member? Because he was pretty rude. Anyway, the BoS on rogue just got lifted, i don't want to deal with it here too lol.
Back to top Go down
PulpFiction

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:02 am

Stix? Never heard of a Stix in JP
Unless he was there when i was inactive.
Back to top Go down
Ninesouls

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:04 pm

In all those screen shot's, I didn't see a thing.
Back to top Go down
|JP|TMJ|DMF

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Also, if you deny recruiting, why make a post to scout servers and drag them away from that server to yours

Just incase you dont know what im talking about, i can refresh your memory

https://scionsoftheforce.darkbb.com/news-updates-f2/this-really-goes-without-saying-t13.htm#197

This is what recruiting is basically, please do not engage in these activities
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:42 pm

lol JP so srs. anyhow i think you misunderstood the post.

we've already kicked out 2 members for recruiting on other servers (i believe)

also you're pretty late to the topic unless there was some other incident. if there was please bring it to our attention, if not, please try to maintain some form of composure. As recruiting on another server makes a clan look bad, so does lashing out against said clan.

Not everyone in SF likes to break rules, so please, again, be nice. I believe this is why JP has ambassadors or w/e. i forget.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Read the post again, it does not say "go recruit on other servers" It basically sums up this, hey if you meet a cool guy on some server and get his xfire, msn, etc, don't be afraid to ask him if he has a clan or would be interested. As it turns out that would NOT be recruiting on your server, it would be recruiting over xfire, or some other form of instant messenger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: