Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

glassjaw's app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
glassjaw

glassjaw

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: glassjaw''s app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

In Game Name : glassjaw/ethrael/ether/a million others.

Previous Clans : oh okay, well let me preface this by saying that base clans die and revive so often, number of clans can't be the sole judge of my commitment to a clan.

SNJ, Rogue (the original one), nG, eQuinox, Fuse, i was a dox-i for some time and a sav-i before they both died, a bunch of other random base clans, and then nS. along with a million TFFA teams.

Saber Type : single or proper staff.

Outstanding Achievements in game : ehm? i'm just good, i don't know of any achievements.. i achieved my first poke after playing for 2 days, i got my first aerial hit about a month or two in. My UU reached 20,000 kills before i uninstalled it and um i made a rancor fart: http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/aotcfreak/ss_file-78db9d67955a7c149acbc2f5f80de109769aba47.jpg

you can check out my other screenshsots for tffa achievements.

Hours spent online per week : online i'm on alot, even if it says i'm AFK. in game i play a couple hours a day maybe

Timezone, and times you'll be online : EST (east coast) and i'm on in mornings mostly but i'll be on at night sometimes

Who Invited you (If anybody) : Jas (<3)

Well you can catch me on xfire: aotcfreak and on msn: rogue.christian@gmail.com. I've been playing for about 4 or 5 years, i founded rogue, and Lunge (lungemaster) trained me a bit when i was in rogue, at some point in rogue i quit and went into a full time base career, bringing my padawan with me. when i rejoined rogue it died about 6 months later (not until after me and my pad got the entire clan banned from JP). Following that i continued to play base until about a week ago when i left base permanently due to people's arrogance and the fact that base is dying. I've spent my recent time in ja+ training alot of people in EK, including jasi. anything else you need to know, you know how to reach me.

good day.
Back to top Go down
love/superjas

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: glassjaw's app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:22 pm

gl<33
and u should know that this pig ------> pig pig pwns
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: glassjaw's app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Impressive app..you sound good ^^, look forward to seeing you very very soon.
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: glassjaw's app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:34 pm

likewise Smile
Back to top Go down
yannin

yannin

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: glassjaw's app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:43 pm

lol nice moral boost zero, i agree there's alot of letters and i hope u stay with us.

welcome and good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
enjoi.

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: glassjaw's app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:04 am

Good luck eth?
You've picked the right JA+ clan!
I hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
glassjaw

glassjaw

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: glassjaw's app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:18 pm

thanks snow Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

glassjaw's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: glassjaw's app   glassjaw's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

glassjaw's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: General :: Application here-
Jump to: