Scions of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First topic in here :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo

Turbo

First topic in here :( Empty
PostSubject: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Im sorry but I have to write it down. I found this new clan a good idea, and my life just messed up my gaming and a lot things were why I chose to leave GoD and join SF. But I started to miss the old friends in GoD, and I know its a new clan thats why it isnt that active onthe server..Somehow I just cant stop missing them and someone talked to me on GoD and that made me think about this more and more..Im sorry to say but I want to go back to them, I miss the good people at GoD. I hope SF will do fine and become a lovely clan with good persons in it, good luck, goodbye. I hope you guys forgive me and wont hate me for this, I helped you out only the icons but I'll send it to Zero so he can use them for the forum. Good luck with everything, good bye everyone.
-Turbo
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
love/superjas

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Bai Turby hf in GoD =)
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:56 pm

lol Turbz, why go back? Half of them don't even appreciate you...but okay. Have fun I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dex

Dex

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Turbz you do realise you might not be able to apply right? 3rd time you quit GoD If you need to talk to them talk to some on xfire I know only a few people that would appriciate you Not any of them would.... Trust me
Back to top Go down
Turbo

Turbo

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Yes I do and will always trust you but i got an invite though.. Still not sure if they accept me but I need to try.. If you ever felt like you miss someone really you know how it goes.(Im not in love with any member of GoD ><)
Back to top Go down
Dex

Dex

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Didnt say you loved any of them lol but do what you have to do i am a little disappointed in you
Back to top Go down
Turbo

Turbo

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:20 pm

I know Dex.. I need to learn how to make good decisions and not always go somewhere n away n again back etc..I look stupid again but I wanted this so much. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:00 pm

But see turbo, the thing is they don't really want you in the clan, they don't care, they just know your indecisive about your decisions and that you were probably gonna be the weakest and easiest. They don't want you in GoD, they just don't want anything to help benefit my clan lol. Your choice is your own though, like I said before, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First topic in here :(   First topic in here :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First topic in here :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: General :: Saying hello/Going LOA/ Leaving-
Jump to: