Jedi Academy Clan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Promotional Idea(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

PostSubject: Promotional Idea(s)   Tue May 12, 2009 9:01 am

Well, I'm pretty busy this weekend, I got a date, a grad party, and a some work, but I was thinking in order to promote us a bit, having some events. Or something like that, if I or dex can find time to host em haha. If they do take place though, I'd like you to invite some peoples, let's just cause a bit of chaos on the server shall we? Hopefully that will get us a few peoples on, and some new recruits Very Happy. If not oh well, we'll keep tryin, but if you have any other ideas, please give em up here Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Idea(s)   Tue May 12, 2009 3:02 pm

I was about to ask if we gonna have some events in the near future, I think its a good idea. We'll see if it comes together Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
yannin

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Idea(s)   Wed May 13, 2009 3:18 am

lets recreate sum star wars scene and lets do a mini tournatment, a ganlet and most importent lets do a clan match Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Idea(s)   Wed May 13, 2009 4:29 am

Recreating scenes is doubtful. Uhm, Gauntlet we could do, but we'd have to have some server activity, and we aren't ready for a clan tffa yet lol. I was thinkin more like, just havin sum people get on, merc emp, some npcs, and some custom maps? That sound good for a start? haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Idea(s)   Wed May 13, 2009 11:14 am

Merc Vs Emp wars id suggest to start off with.... Then gradually as we get more and more members we should then start gauntlets you get my drift lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Idea(s)   

Back to top Go down

Promotional Idea(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of the Force :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: